2007 Author Cal Award

Rain Publishing 2007 "Cal Award"
I would like to introduce you to a very special man- my father. His name is Clarence Rivers, and he was, and is my greatest fan (next to my Mother of course) and the corner stone of my life. In June of 2004- he was taken from this realm to begin his work as an angel. In honour of his memory Rain Enterprises has created the “Rain Publishing Cal Award” which will honor the best Rain titles. Titles released and still active (not out of print) up to the end of 2007 are eligible to win. Because this is our first award, we want to make sure all releases from day one to December 2007-are included. I have removed my titles from this award. Please do not send any votes for my work(s).
DetailsThe authors picked to win first, second, and third place are chosen from public vote--YOU. Each email ‘vote’ received from Monday December 17 to January 17 will be tallied, and the winner will be announced on the 27th of February (My Father’s birthday). How to Vote: Please send your votes to:events@rainbooks.com Votes after midnight Eastern Standard Time January 17- will not be accepted. In the email the subject line is: “Cal Award,” and in the body of the email the voter needs to put their full name and title they are voting for. Example: I am sending my vote for Janey Jones’ book “The Green Candle." Please note there is only one vote per email submission and only one vote per email address. For example if Janey and Johnny share the same email address, only one vote from the email address janeyandjohnnyjones@votenow.com will be a valid vote of "one"-either Janey or Johnny will need to use a different email address if they want to each vote. I know you will support your favourite Rain Publishing author and vote for who you think who is deserving of this award. Please pass this along to everyone you know, and encourage them to “vote” as well.
~Tilly Rivers~

No comments: